The Atascadero Chamber of Commerce cordially invites you to the 100th Anniversary Annual Awards Dinner and Gala, set for April 22, 2023, at the Pavilion on the Lake. This will be a legendary evening as we celebrate “Past, Present, and Forward” and honor extraordinary individuals that shape our community.
The evening will begin at 5:30 p.m. with a reception, silent auction (mobile bidding only) followed by dinner, awards presentation, and a live auction. Neil Hebert, KSBY TV News Daybreak co-anchor and multi-media journalist, and Jim Dantona, President and CEO of the San Luis Obispo Chamber of Commerce, will co-host the event.
This event is the Chamber’s largest and most prestigious event of the year. Business and civic leaders in the Atascadero area will celebrate the accomplishments of the local business community and present awards to those who truly shape our community:
- Citizen of the Year, Mike Zappas
- Lifetime Achievement Award, Larry Wysong
- Women of Influence, Kyla Skinner
- Community Organization of the Year, North County Restaurant Group
The Chamber will also recognize Phil Koziel, outgoing chair, Jacque Fields, incoming chair, and the Board of Directors.
Dinner entrées include:
- Grilled New York Steak with asparagus, gnocchi, and pink pepper corn sauce.
- Chicken Cacciatore with stewed tomatoes, peppers, green olives, capers, herbs, and old-world polenta.
- Lasagna Bechamel with ricotta, mozzarella, and grilled seasonal vegetables.
– $100 tickets for the first 25 guests who register. SOLD OUT!
– $150 per person
– $1,600 VIP Tables SOLD OUT!
This will be a sold out event. Purchase tickets now! Contact the Chamber office at 805.466.2044.
The event is black tie optional.
Join us April 22, 2023. Reception begins at 5:30PM & the Dinner/Awards Gala begins at 6:30PM.
* Non-members are welcome to attend the event *