The Atascadero Wine Festival, a well-loved community event, is back on June 24th from 4 – 8 PM at the picturesque Atascadero Lake! After 26 years, this festival is more vibrant than ever, with more local wineries, artisans, breweries, food vendors, and small businesses participating. Every year, a portion of the proceeds continues to go back to the community, supporting non-profits like the Charles Paddock Zoo and others. Not many festivals can claim that they help support the community just by drinking wine and having a good time – but the Atascadero Wine Fest can! The Chamber team and I are honored to help create such an unforgettable experience year after year. From exciting activities and live music to unlimited wine tastings and delicious food options, here’s what you can expect from this year’s wine-derful festival.
- Unlimited Wine Tastings: It’s the ultimate wine lover’s paradise with unlimited wine tastings from over 50 vendors. Explore a selection of 100 premier wines from across the Central Coast, showcasing phenomenal wine. Additionally, there will be offerings from distilleries, cideries, breweries, and more, catering to diverse palates.
- Family Fun Activities: Prepare for various activities for all ages that will keep you entertained throughout the festival. Experience the unique Roar & Pour Experience, where you can sip wine while getting up close and personal with the wild animals at the Charles Paddock Zoo. Unleash your inner artist with Wine Glass Painting, a chance to create a personalized masterpiece on your wine glass. Take a relaxing Side Car Lake Tour by Third Wheel Tours, cruising around Atascadero Lake in a vintage sidecar. For some friendly competition, test your aim with Ax Throwing by A-Town Chop Shop. Don’t miss the 805 Selfie Booth and Lola’s Letters, perfect for capturing fun-filled memories with your loved ones. All these activities are included in your ticket – no extra cost is required! Your Wine Fest attendee bracelet will also score you discounted Paddle Boat Rides on the beautiful Atascadero Lake at Mr. Putter’s Boathouse, right next to the festival.
- $10 Festival Bucks: As a delightful bonus, every ticket comes with $10 Festival Bucks that can be used for delicious food options available at the event. Treat your taste buds to culinary delights ranging from baguettes to artisan pizza.
- Live Music On Three Stages: Immerse yourself in lively performances by talented artists. Three Drink Minimum, Chris Beland, DJ Ramma and DJ Manny will keep the festival vibes high, providing the perfect music to dance, drink wine, or relax.
- The Marketplace: Explore a wide range of local artisans and small business vendors. You’ll find everything from works of art to delicious treats and more at the booths. There’s something for everyone!
If you haven’t purchased your tickets already, go to atascaderolakesidewinefestival.com or call 805-466-2044. Online ticket sales close on the day of the event, June 24th, and are $10 more to purchase at the gate. Ask us about bulk ticket purchases for your company or organization! Grab your friends and family and join us as we celebrate our amazing community and incredible wine!
-Josh Cross, Atascadero Chamber CEO
President & CEO of the Atascadero Chamber | Josh Cross