Calling All Residents to Support Economic Development Opportunities
By: Josh Cross, CEO & President of the Atascadero Chamber of Commerce
Our town of Atascadero is growing! We’ve seen more local businesses, entrepreneurs, and events taking root in our backyard, leading to a greater quality of life and prosperity for us locals. We want to keep this momentum going to develop even more jobs and entertainment for us and future generations.
There are several key development opportunities in Atascadero that I need your help in bringing awareness to. I’m calling upon you to tell your friends, family, neighbors, cousins twice removed (basically everyone), to spread the word that we have opportunities to open a business or perhaps a second location of an expanding business. If you know of specific individuals or businesses that would be great fits for the following opportunities, please reach out to me at Josh@AtascaderoChamber.org and I will follow up with them.
1. Kmart Center, located at 3980 El Camino Real, it’s a great space right off the highway. There’s 73,530 SF of retail space available that can be divided up.
2. LaPlaza, located at 6490 El Camino Real, it’s a great space right here in downtown Atascadero! Within walking distance from Galaxy Theatre and dozens of fantastic local shops and restaurants on Entrada and Traffic Way. They’re offering completely customizable spaces for businesses ranging from 200 square feet to 12,00 square feet.
3. Del Rio Marketplace, located at 510 Del Rio Road, is ideally situated next to a few tasty restaurants and is just a short hop from HWY 46. There’s approximately 4,500-9,000 square feet available for retail and restaurants.
4. Bridgeworks Coworking, located at 6907 El Camino Real, is expanding to include 13 new private office spaces. An interest list is available now at atascaderochamber.org/bridgeworks. Opening summer of 2022. Reserve your spot today!
5. Other opportunities include:
a. Former Denny’s Building – 6910 El Camino Real
b. Midcentry modern office space – 5750 Traffic Way
c. Historic Winter’s Garage – 5680 El Camino Real
d. Colony Square – 5906 El Camino Real
By working together to help share these fantastic opportunities, I know that we can fill these empty spaces with some incredible local businesses. Leading to higher employment opportunities and greater experiences for residents. Help us make a difference in Atascadero!
-Josh Cross, Atascadero Chamber CEO
President & CEO of the Atascadero Chamber | Josh Cross