Exciting transformations are underway in downtown Atascadero, as construction revamps our beloved Entrada Avenue. While the Atascadero Mutual Water Company replaces the oldest water line in the city, it’s crucial that we rally behind the local businesses that remain open. As residents and community members, it’s our responsibility to ensure the heart of Atascadero continues to thrive.
Construction projects such as this often pose challenges for businesses, including reduced foot traffic, limited parking, and altered access. However, we must recognize the immense value these businesses bring to our community. They are the backbone of our downtown, providing unique products, services, and a distinct charm that makes Atascadero special.
By actively supporting the businesses along Entrada Avenue during construction, we can collectively make a difference. Here’s how you can contribute:
- Shop Local: Make a conscious effort to patronize the businesses along Entrada Avenue. Whether it’s grabbing a cup of coffee, enjoying a meal, browsing through boutiques, or stopping by after work for a glass of wine, your support directly impacts their survival and success.
- Spread the Word: Use your voice and influence to promote these businesses. Share your positive experiences on social media, leave reviews, and recommend them to friends, family, and coworkers. Word-of-mouth recommendations go a long way in attracting new customers.
- Be Patient and Understanding: Construction can lead to temporary inconveniences such as limited parking and noise. Show patience and understanding during this time, knowing that these businesses are doing their best to serve you while navigating these challenges.
- Look for Special Promotions: Keep an eye out for special promotions organized by Entrada Avenue businesses. Participate in these initiatives, as they not only provide fun experiences but also generate much-needed foot traffic and support.
- Stay Informed: Stay updated on the progress of the construction project and any changes that may affect businesses along Entrada Avenue. Follow local news, social media updates, and communication from the Atascadero Chamber of Commerce to stay informed and adapt your support accordingly.
By rallying together and supporting Entrada Avenue businesses during construction, we ensure the vitality of our downtown. Together, we can help these businesses weather the storm, maintain their livelihoods, and emerge stronger than ever.
Remember, every purchase you make, every positive review you leave, and every recommendation you share has a profound impact. Let’s demonstrate our unwavering support for the local businesses that make Atascadero a vibrant community. Together, we can build a brighter future for all.
-Josh Cross, Atascadero Chamber CEO
President & CEO of the Atascadero Chamber | Josh Cross